Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 182

So...have I mentioned how much fun working at a college is? This week is homecoming and with it comes all the spirit festivities! The College is celebrating its 50th anniversary, so each day this week represents a different decade. Today, 1950's. Thought you might like to share in the fun.

Don't you totally love the bouffant?

I've had a lot of fun putting my outfits together for the week! I am so thankful for the distraction. Some days it feels like I'm going to die "waiting," it's nice to have something else to occupy my mind! Stay tuned for 1960's...

12 comments:

  1. You look fabulous as a chick from the 50's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness, How cute are you?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! How much fun is that? My office won't even allow us to dress up for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! How great to make costumes a week-long celebration...much more fun that way! Sorry I wasn't any help gathering supplies...I don't have very festive clothes :).

    Can't wait to see tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it- sounds like a lot of fun. Looking forward to more picts from the week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I am really looking forward to the 80's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete