Friday, June 26, 2015

FF: Burrito Bowls


I don't know about you, but I could eat at Chipotle every single day of the week. I have tried a few different copy-cat recipes, but they never taste as good. THIS one, however, is amazing and earned me 5 stars from all three boys! Ben's vote doesn't count, he was congested....and let's be honest...he's a harsh critic.

I found this recipe on Simply Scratch.

Chipotle Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl

chopped chipotle chicken 

AH-Mazing in all of its lime-y, cilantro goodness! I was drooling over the marinade alone. It smells divine.

Everyone got to make their own bowl...or three, which made for some very happy campers. I used some of my leftover frozen chipotle peppers from this dinner.

Next time I would serve it up with tortilla chips (I completely forgot). We kept it simple and had bowls and blueberries. There were no complaints.


2 comments:

  1. It is 9:30 and I am drooling over this. I just printed it and several other of her recipes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, we definitely share a love for Chipotle. And I will DEFINITELY be trying this recipe!

    ReplyDelete