Friday, July 31, 2015

FF: Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad, Chicken Crispers, & Frosted Lemonade


We've been having such a great summer and eating our fill of fruit salad and popsicles...but from time to time we still eat a civilized meal!

These three items have become new staples, this summer; I hope you enjoy them, too!

Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
This, wonderfully, light salad came from Spicy Southern Kitchen. I admit. I've made it five times, this month.

Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad with an easy and creamy homemade Caesar dressing. Great as a side dish or light summer meal.

These are not-so-light, but got rave reviews from Ben and ALL the kids!! (Also came from Spicy Southern Kitchen).
Chicken Crispers (Chili's copycat) - super flavorful chicken tenders. This batter is really awesome and has a nontraditional ingredient.

And these...

When Ty and I were in Colorado we went to Chic-fil-A with Rebekah, which we don't have in these parts, and on whim I ordered a frosted lemonade. It was so divine, I (literally) could not stop thinking about it. This copy-cat recipe nailed it and I indulge at least a few times a week....

Frosted Lemonade copy cat recipe from Chick fil A

5 comments:

  1. I've never tried the Frozen Lemonade from Chik-fil-a but I've heard great things about it on various blogs. I will add this to my recipes-to-try list. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so spoiled by having Chick-fil-A here in NC! We love frosted lemonade and peach milkshakes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the feature <3
    April (MamaLovesFood)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Homemade frosted lemonade, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pasta salad is amazing and a bit addicting. I added sliced black olives, grilled chicken, and used a kale, arugula, and radicchio mix instead of romaine. Will probably leave out the croutons next time because there were so many left on plates this time. Lol

    ReplyDelete