Friday, November 30, 2012

Christmas Outtakes

We took family Christmas pictures the other day in my do-it-yourself studio. These are my favorite outtakes!
 
 These are the boys' "angry" faces
 
 My sweet, little lover.

  My heart skips a beat with this one..




 These boys are best buds.

I have been a little absent, lately, as we have been soaking in our first Christmas as a family of four. We are having so much fun! We've decorated the tree, made cookies, setup the nativity, wrapped presents, had a snowball fight (first snowfall was last week!), watched Elf, read Christmas stories, had hot chocolate, and talked about advent. We have really settled in and I get weepy over the specialness of our family. God has given us a good measure; we have much to celebrate this Christmas!

 

15 comments:

  1. Love these pictures, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness they are both adorable!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I LOVE the pictures, and you can see the bond your sons have!!! Have a very Merry Christmas season!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I'm impressed with all the Christmas fun you have had and it is only December today! Wow! My tree is up, but that's as far as I've gotten lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my..those photos are precious! And that second to last one...WOW, those boys are just so beautiful and you can see the love and bond they have with each other in their tender eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pictures! Your kids are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE LOVE your pictures!!! I need to do some of the boys by the tree and I love how you incorporated the lights...they look professional!

    Blessings!
    Mimi

    www.mimielmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you or anyone else here like to follow/subscribe to my blog? www.katherineconcannon.blogspot.com
    It's about my family and my life as a mother to 8, six adopted children and 2 biological children. I don't have any followers yet so i'd appreciate it if you'd follow it and/or pass it along to others. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are such wonderful pictures. I just love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If those are the outtakes, cannot imagine what the favored ones look like! Love the bond between your boys, enjoy the season of a Christ based Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such wonderful pictures. My favorite is the one that your heart skips a beat at :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Rebekah, I hope you dont mind. I have saved all these pictures and posted them on Facebook. These pictures are very very good!!!!!

    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those pictures! I especially love the confidence that is now coming from LJ. Great job mom and dad! Hard work but oh so worth it!

    ReplyDelete